Its been some time . But like everything else time is relative. Days are going by fast, faster then I can imagine . The speed is disguised by a string of assignments and tests , some of which I have asked for. I quite like this speed , and sometimes I feel I'm addicted to it I have become a jUNKY FOr this never decreasing pace. PACE.
... in all my life I have not laboured nearly so hard, and I have become imbued with great respect for mathematics, the subtler part of which I had in my simple-mindedness regarded as pure luxury until now.
-EINSTEIN
The World has started to amuse me in recent time , America, has spoken against a democratic referendum... In Taiwan . And may I ask What to for ? To gain favor from China.
If that's not hypocrisy then I can change my name




Hi, We are templateify, we create best and free blogger templates for you all i hope you will like this blogify template we have put lot of effort on this template, Cheers, Follow us on: Facebook & Twitter

0 comments: